Benefits of Cardamom essential oil:
- Improve concentration, fortify mental functioning
- Soothe nervous tension
- Mixed into massage oil, it's antispasmodic properties help to soothe muscles
- Help bring ease to an upset stomach or digestive system when massaged on the belly / abdomen
- Relieve nausea and vomiting associated with both pregnancy and chemotherapy
- As an aphrodisiac, works well in a sensual massage
This candle doesn’t just light up the night; it doubles as a moisturizing massage oil. Made with all-natural ingredients – botanical oils and wax from soybeans, nourishing coconut oil and creamy shea butter. Just light the candle, let it burn, blow it out, and massage the warm wax into the skin. No petroleum products mean a clean, long-lasting burn. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil as the candle burns if you like to diffuse throughout the room.
- soy wax melts at a low temperature; when it's liquid, it makes a great massage oil - warm, not hot!
- we've added shea butter, so it's good for your skin
- made with botanical oils and wax from soybeans, a renewable resource grown by American farmers
- no petroleum products or additives, no artificial fragrances or synthetic colors
- burns very clean and long-lasting
Large: 7.5 oz, 30 hour burn time
Travel: 1 oz, 6 hour burn time
INGREDIENTS: Soy wax, soybean oil, coconut oil, shea butter, essential oils.